Annam Junks 3 days
Cruises level: Price from $80 - $100 Cruise Build: 2006 No of cabins: 9 cabin
Great for: Single, Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Special Features Annam Junks
Cabins and rates
Annam Junks 2 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L/D)
8:00: Pick you up at your hotel, leave Hanoi by road for Halong Bay. Enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and Vietnamese village daily life.
12:00 Arrive Tuan Chau Marina- Halong Bay for check- in Annam Junk , enjoy welcome drink and cruise briefing, safety instructions and check-in cabins. Annam Junk explores Halong bay .
13:30 – 14:30: Have lunch while cruising the exquisite waters sample the regions fresh seafood by passing: Dog islet, Fighting Cock islet (symbol of Halong Bay), Hoa Cuong fishing village, Swan islet.
15:30- 16:30 - Kayaking in Luon cave area.
16:30 – 17:35: Go up to the Halong bay View at Titop beach. You can take nice photo from halong bay view. Enjoy swimming in the crystal water. ANNAM JUNk will continue exploring the wonders of Halong Bay by passing countless islands.
18:15 – 18:45: Come back on Boat, you will have an option to become a professional Vietnamese chef with a cooking class. Learning one of Vietnam’s most popular cuisines (spring rolls) or refresh yourself in outdoor watch the sun set over the bay
19:00 – 21:30: Enjoy a specially Dinner Evening activities, relax at leisure: Film entertainment in the dining room , join squid fishing from the boat with our crew, retire to your cabin and overnight on Boat. Annam junk anchor in zone “ Drum Cave”, it is few cruise and quite zone for sleeping.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
Annam Junks 3 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L/D)
Day 2: Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi (L/D)
We make differences
- Best mid-range cruise in Halong Bay
- Triple stay allowed
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Safety box at reception
- Newspagers and magazine
- Tender for sightseeing
- 24-hour Security
- Masssage and Spa
- IDD at the reception
- Laundry service
Activities on Board
- Singing and Dancing
- Tours of caves
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Bamboo boat trip
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Shuttle bus around the trip
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, shower, mini bar
- Welcome drink
- Meals on board
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration
- Insurance on-board
- Cooking class on cruise
- Personal expense
- Surcharge for holiday
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
1, Cancellation Policy:
The following policies shall apply to all kind of service cancellations if you cancel your tour at a later stage:
- Above 15 days 100% refund of total costs deposit.
- 15-7 days 75% refund of total costs deposit.
- 7-3 days 50% refund of total costs deposit.
- 3 days or less is non-refundable.
The above penalties apply when the entire booking is cancelled and apply to all services including tour, transportation and accommodation arrangements. Cancellation of luxury cruise tours might charge 100% of total cost.
2, Refund Policy:
If the refund has been approved, then it will take place through PayPal or by cash in our office. Final refunds can be settled directly in our office in Hanoi or with a maximum of 4 working days.
- If you do not receive the reply within five business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail or fax fail to reach us.
- Refund by PayPal may incur additional costs such as currency and transactions fees, the client is liable for any costs incurred
- Refund by credit cards is not possible
- Refund by bank transfer is only possible if the payment has also been made by bank transfer
- Refund via website adventureindochina.com is possible, if the booking is booked directly via the website and only the amount that was booked via our official website.
3, Confirmation Policy:
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
- Children less than 4 years of age are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 4 to 7 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 8 to 11 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin/ double room
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC
- Over 12 years old are charged 100%.
1 Customer reviews for Annam Junks
Based on 1 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise tripWrite a review
Very good 1
Recent viewed cruises