Indochina Sails 3 days
Cruises level: 1 night on cruise 5 star Cruise Build: 2007 No of cabins: 15 cabin
Great for: Single, Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple
Prices starting from:
Special Features Indochina Sails
Cabins and rates
Indochina Sails 2 days
Day 1: HA NOI - SUNG SOT CAVE - HA LONG BAY (L/ D)
Boarding our boat at Tuan Chau Port – enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13.15 – 14.00
Passengers enjoy the deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Lunch.
Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager.
14.00 – 16.00
Cruise through Halong Bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas including Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Finger Islet.
Arrive at Surprise Cave - one of the most spectacular and largest grottoes of Halong Bay. The mouth of the grotto is reached by ascending about a hundred stone steps.
Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to anchor overnight.
18.30 – 19.00
Attend the Fruit and Vegetable Carving Lesson led by our Head Chef. During the lesson, the chef will conduct Fruit and Vegetable carving, showing the guests how we decorate and make some traditional Vietnamese food.
Dinner is served.
Evening activities. Board games like cards or Parcheesi are available, as well as massage service (massage service is available throughout the cruise). Also, everyone can try their luck at squid fishing on the boat with help from the crew.
21.00 – 23.00
Happy Hour! Buy one drink – get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
Day 2: HA LONG BAY - TITOP ISLAND - HA NOI (B/ L)
Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
Enjoy Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck (lasting for about 30 minutes).
07.45 – 09.00
Guests are transferred by tender to the Titov Island. About one hour is spent on the island, allowing time to climb to the peak for a breathtaking 360 degree view of the Bay (there is also an expansive viewing deck half way up).
After the climb, there is time left to relax on the beach and have a swim.
Upon returning to the boat, guests will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please collect all of your belongings from the cabins and leave heavy luggage outside the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
Enjoy a full breakfast in the dining room. Bills are settled after breakfast.
Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
Arrive at Tuan Chau port, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
Indochina Sails 3 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 2: HALONG BAY - Cua Van Floating Village - Pearl Farm - Kayaking
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi
We make differences
- Family suites available
- Suite cabins come with balcony
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Theme Cruise
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Boutique Library
- Rowing Boat
- Doctor on call
- Safety box at reception
- Newspagers and magazine
- Tender for sightseeing
- 24-hour Security
- Masssage and Spa
- Boutique shop
- IDD at the reception
- Turndown service and daily presents
- Laundry service
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Baby cot
Activities on Board
- Singing and Dancing
- Tours of caves
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Movie nights
- Wooden Game
- Biking in Cat Ba island
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast
- Conference Equipment (Charter only)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Airfares and Hotels
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
1, Cancellation Policy:
The following policies shall apply to all kind of service cancellations if you cancel your tour at a later stage:
- Above 15 days 100% refund of total costs deposit.
- 15-7 days 75% refund of total costs deposit.
- 7-3 days 50% refund of total costs deposit.
- 3 days or less is non-refundable.
The above penalties apply when the entire booking is cancelled and apply to all services including tour, transportation and accommodation arrangements. Cancellation of luxury cruise tours might charge 100% of total cost.
2, Refund Policy:
If the refund has been approved, then it will take place through PayPal or by cash in our office. Final refunds can be settled directly in our office in Hanoi or with a maximum of 4 working days.
- If you do not receive the reply within five business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail or fax fail to reach us.
- Refund by PayPal may incur additional costs such as currency and transactions fees, the client is liable for any costs incurred
- Refund by credit cards is not possible
- Refund by bank transfer is only possible if the payment has also been made by bank transfer
- Refund via website adventureindochina.com is possible, if the booking is booked directly via the website and only the amount that was booked via our official website.
3, Confirmation Policy:
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
- Children less than 4 years of age are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 4 to 7 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 8 to 11 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin/ double room
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC
- Over 12 years old are charged 100%.
2 Customer reviews for Indochina Sails
Based on 2 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise tripWrite a review
Very good 0
Recent viewed cruises