La Regina Royal Cruise 2 days
Cruises level: Cruise 4 star Cruise Build: 2015 No of cabins: 20 cabin
Great for: Single, Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Special Features La Regina Royal Cruise
Cabins and rates
La Regina Royal Cruise 2 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay (L/ D)
|8:00 - 8:30||Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quater|
|12:45||Check in aboard with Welcome Cocktail from crew member while manager introduce the safety briefing and the boat cruising forward to the Bai Tu Long bay.|
|13:15||Let your vacation start with a delicious lunch set menu in restaurant|
|15:30||Visiting Vung Vieng floating fishing village, one of the biggest village in HaLong Bay, you will have chance to learn about the living of fishermen and feel free with some option activities: bamboo boat or kayaking. Beside having experienced daily life of a fishermen, guests will stop over Pearl Village and cannot keep their eyes out of lovely jewelry made from pearl.|
|17:30 - 19:00||Enjoy your time with the beautiful sunset on the bay and join “Happy Hour” – 30% Discount off all drinks onboard|
|18:30||Cooking class on sundeck with the Deep Fried Spring rolls, one of the unique flavor of Vietnamese food.|
|19:30||Dinner will be served on sundeck.|
|21:00||Feel free to relax on boat, join Squid fishing at the area of Reception deck or singing karaoke on sundeck.|
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi (B/ L)
|06:15||Start your day with the Taichi on sundeck.|
|07:00||Light breakfast serve in dining room.|
|07:45||Discover Thien Canh Son cave where located on top of mountain, contain the long history of geological value and the natural beauty. Recommend you bring camera and wear sport shoes for hiking.|
|09:00 - 9:30||Back to the main boat for relaxing and check out at the reception, please put all your luggage at the outside of your cabin door, crew member will help to bring luggage on land.|
|9:30||Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbor.|
|11:00||Disembark at the harbor|
La Regina Royal Cruise 3 days
Day 1: HA NOI – HALONG BAY (- LAN HA BAY) (L/D)
08.00 – 08.30: Our driver and Tour guide will come to pick you aand Transfer to Halong bay from your hotel in Hanoi (for those who use our shuttle bus, car)
12.00 – 12.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina. Embark Royal Wing Cruise; listen to a short briefing and enjoy welcome drink.
13.00 – 17.00: Start your lunch while the boat is cruising around the labyrinth of the bay passing Fighting Cocks islets, Hoa Cuong floating village in Halong Bay. Cruising further to explore hidden parts of the Bay where you can choose kayaking or joining in a bamboo boat tour at Van Gia Fishing Village (or Dark and Bright Tunnel Area of Lan Ha Bay depends on Weather permission.)
18.00 – 20.30: Sunset Get-together: Return to Royal Wings and take part in the Food Decor Demonstration while relishing cocktail with snack free served or simply refresh yourself with Spa or Sauna Service before having set dinner at the overnight stop.
21.00: Spend the rest of your memorable day relaxing, joining in squid fishing or trying a unique experience at our Top Bar.
Day 2: HA LONG BAY – BAI TU LONG BAY (B/L/D)
Day 3: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B/L)
06.30 – 8.00 : Start your new day with Tai Chi lesson before enjoy breakfast buffet.
08.30 – 09.30 :
Option 1: Visiting Sung Sot (surprising) Grotto – the grandest one and a must-see of Halong Bay. Option 2: Visiting Soi Sim Island where you can swim and climb up to the top for a panorama
10.00 – 11.30 : Check out your cabins; enjoy your tasty brunch which is quintessence of Vietnamese cuisine while Royal Wings taking you back to Tuan Chau Marina.
16.00 – 17.00 : Arrive Hanoi, end of service.
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Safety box at reception
- 24-hour Security
- Masssage and Spa
- IDD at the reception
- Laundry service
- Baby cot
Activities on Board
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold towels
- Transfer round trip: Pick up in the Old-Quarter Hanoi - Ha Long - Hanoi
- 01 bottles of water / guest /night on-board
- Cooking class
- Entrance fees
- Spacious air conditioner cabins and en-suite bathrooms
- Complimentary 4 meals with 2D/1N tour (01 breakfast - 02 lunches and 01 dinner) and 7 meals with 3D/2N tour (02 breakfasts, 03 lunches, 02 dinners)
- WIFI (depends on the cruising area)
- Tips and beverages
- Personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
1, Cancellation Policy:
The following policies shall apply to all kind of service cancellations if you cancel your tour at a later stage:
- Above 15 days 100% refund of total costs deposit.
- 15-7 days 75% refund of total costs deposit.
- 7-3 days 50% refund of total costs deposit.
- 3 days or less is non-refundable.
The above penalties apply when the entire booking is cancelled and apply to all services including tour, transportation and accommodation arrangements. Cancellation of luxury cruise tours might charge 100% of total cost.
2, Refund Policy:
If the refund has been approved, then it will take place through PayPal or by cash in our office. Final refunds can be settled directly in our office in Hanoi or with a maximum of 4 working days.
- If you do not receive the reply within five business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail or fax fail to reach us.
- Refund by PayPal may incur additional costs such as currency and transactions fees, the client is liable for any costs incurred
- Refund by credit cards is not possible
- Refund by bank transfer is only possible if the payment has also been made by bank transfer
- Refund via website adventureindochina.com is possible, if the booking is booked directly via the website and only the amount that was booked via our official website.
3, Confirmation Policy:
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
- Children less than 4 years of age are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 4 to 7 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 8 to 11 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin/ double room
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC
- Over 12 years old are charged 100%.
0 Customer reviews for La Regina Royal Cruise
Based on 0 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise tripWrite a review
Recent viewed cruises