Paloma Cruise 3 days
Cruises level: Cruise 4 star Cruise Build: 2009 No of cabins: 16 cabin
Great for: Single, Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Special Features Paloma Cruise
Cabins and rates
Paloma Cruise 2 days
Day 1: HA NOI – BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE (L/ D)
7.30-7.45 AM: Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30 PM: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City. Get on boat and check in cabin
13.30 PM: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay. We start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islets…) of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:15 - 15:40 PM : Visit and explore the Thien Canh Son Cave and Kayaking.
18:00 PM: Sunset party
19.00 PM: Having dinner and overnight on boat.
Overnight on PALOMA CRUISE
Day 2: BAI TU LONG BAY - VUNG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE – HA NOI (B/ L)
06. 00 AM: Starting your day with Tai Chi while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 AM: Have breakfast
07:45 - 09.00 AM: Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village Discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour). Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural are grown.
10:00 AM: Check out cabin. Then return to dining room for Vietnamese cooking class.
10:30 AM: Have lunch.
11: 45 AM: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Get on bus back to Hanoi
16: 30 PM: You will arrive at your hotel. Trip ends
Paloma Cruise 3 days
Day 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE (L, D)
7:30am – 8:00: Our bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12:30: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – Enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabin and start the cruise.
13:30: Having lunch – a delicious Vietnamese set menu.
15:15 – 15:40: Head to Bai Tu Long Bay. Pass the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Monster Head and Teapot Islets and Thien Canh Son Cave. Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
After the exploration of the cave, enjoy swimming and kayaking activities in the blue ocean.
18:00: Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets in Cong Dam. Happy Hour (sunset party).
19:15: Having dinner on board.
21:00: Relaxing or joining activities on boat: film entertainment, light music for dancing....
Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
Happy Hour! Buy two drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)Overnight on Paloma cruise.
Day 2: DEEP IN TO BAI TU LONG BAY – CAP LA – CONG DO ANCHOR (B, L, D)
06:15: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served
07:15 – 8:00: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the buffet breakfast in the restaurant.
08:30: Transfer to the smaller boat and start cruising to admire the great beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay.
Visit Cap La Area - Deep into Bai Tu Long Bay, they are is full of the famous hidden lagoons covered by majestic limestone islands and islets with wild beaches.
Visit fishing village and go fishing with local people. Learn how daily fishmen in Halong bay live and works. Try your luck to catch more fish for lunch.
09:30: Swimming at Geological park in Cap La or Vung Ha area (depend on the weather and tide levels), a pristine natural beach lapped by the turquoise water.
12:30: BBQ lunch is served on the beach (depend on the weather or tide levels).
14:00: Continue to discover Master Cave - one of the largest & well-hidden cave in Bai Tu
16:00: The vessel cruises back to the bay for a second overnight anchorage near Cong Do areas. Happy hour (Sunset party).
19:15: Having dinner on board.
21:00: Relaxing or join the on board activities: film entertainment, light music for dancing....
Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
Happy Hour! Buy two drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
Overnight on Paloma cruise.
Day 3: VUNG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE – HA NOI (B, L)
06:15: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07:00: Have breakfast.
07:45 – 09:00: Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by bamboo sampan for an hour into the village. Short visit to Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are created. Then return to
Paloma Cruise for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
09:45: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10:00: Check out cabin
10:30: Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room, enjoying the rest of Halong bay before getting back to harbor.
11:45: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Transfer by tender to the pier. Get on van or car back toHanoi. Arrive in Hanoi approximate 16:30.
We make differences
- Family suites available
- Triple stay allowed
- Suite cabins come with balcony
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Theme Cruise
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Safety box at reception
- Newspagers and magazine
- Masssage and Spa
- Baby cot
Activities on Board
- Tours of caves
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Bamboo boat trip
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation
- English Speaking Guide on boat
- Kayaking on first day and second day.
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Overnight on the Luxury Paloma Cruise
- All meals on board ( 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts )
- Cooking demonstration
- Bamboo boat trip rowed by local people
- Fishing with local people
- 2 Sunset parties on sundeck
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Daily 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms
- Daily fresh fruit in the restaurant
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Compulsary surcharge for Occasional Events: USD 25/adult, USD 15/child. Including Christmas Eve (24th Dec), New Year Eve (31st Dec) and Vietnam Tet Holiday
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusion.
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
1, Cancellation Policy:
The following policies shall apply to all kind of service cancellations if you cancel your tour at a later stage:
- Above 15 days 100% refund of total costs deposit.
- 15-7 days 75% refund of total costs deposit.
- 7-3 days 50% refund of total costs deposit.
- 3 days or less is non-refundable.
The above penalties apply when the entire booking is cancelled and apply to all services including tour, transportation and accommodation arrangements. Cancellation of luxury cruise tours might charge 100% of total cost.
2, Refund Policy:
If the refund has been approved, then it will take place through PayPal or by cash in our office. Final refunds can be settled directly in our office in Hanoi or with a maximum of 4 working days.
- If you do not receive the reply within five business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail or fax fail to reach us.
- Refund by PayPal may incur additional costs such as currency and transactions fees, the client is liable for any costs incurred
- Refund by credit cards is not possible
- Refund by bank transfer is only possible if the payment has also been made by bank transfer
- Refund via website adventureindochina.com is possible, if the booking is booked directly via the website and only the amount that was booked via our official website.
3, Confirmation Policy:
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
- Children less than 4 years of age are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 4 to 7 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 8 to 11 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin/ double room
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC
- Over 12 years old are charged 100%.
2 Customer reviews for Paloma Cruise
Based on 2 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise tripWrite a review
Very good 0
Recent viewed cruises