President Cruise 3 days
Cruises level: Price from 190$ Cruise Build: 2018 No of cabins: 46 cabin
Great for: Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Cabins and rates
President Cruise 2 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
President Cruise 3 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Long (L/D)
11:30 Arrival in Tuan Chau Island – President Cruises Private Pontoon
11:45 Welcome drinks and snack, cruise information and check-in
12:15 – 13:30 Lunch will be served while President cruises toward Halong Bay. You will pass the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, and Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves.
14:30 Your first stop of the day is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, where you can take in the panoramic views across Halong Bay after visiting the cave.
15:30 – 16:30 Cruise along Halong Bay Afternoon tea on the sundeck Enjoy a spa treatment * or pamper yourself at sundeck swimming pool Kayaking * option in Tung Sau Pearl Farm or Luon Cave
17:30 – 18:15 Cooking demonstration on the sundeck Anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay
17:45 – 18:45 Happy Hour on the sundeck *
19:15 Dinner is served at the restaurant. Savour a delicious dinner at Presiden’s Restaurant or chooses a special spot anywhere else on board to dine. After dinner, indulge in drinks and squid fishing, a spa treatment. You will spend the night on boat.
Day 2: Cua Van Fishing village - Titov Island
Early Morning Wake up early for a fantastic Tai Chi session on the sundeck, followed by breakfast at restaurant. Savor morning tea & coffee with freshly baked pastries and breakfast at the restaurant.
Morning Transfer to day boat. Explore TiTop Island within 1 hour - The journey continues with a visit to Tung Sau Pearl Farm where you can choose to enjoy kayaking.
Afternoon Have lunch on boat and take a visit to Cua Van Fishing village.
Late afternoon Cooking demonstration on the sundeck is ready. Or enjoy happy hour at our bar.
Evening Savor dinner at the President’s restaurant for the 2nd time. Happy Hour on the sundeck or enjoy a spa treatment is optional.
Day 3: Ha Long - Hanoi (B/L)
Morning Early birds can attend Tai Chi on the sundeck. At 7:00pm breakfast is served in Le Marin Restaurant to revitalise you for the day ahead. On the way back to Harbour, we will pass by Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and the Fighting Cocks Islet. After that, complete check out procedure and settle your bill at the reception area.
Noon Return to Hanoi.
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Halal Menu
- Theme Cruise
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Safety box at reception
- Newspagers and magazine
- 24-hour Security
- Masssage and Spa
- Baby cot
Activities on Board
- Happy Hour
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Movie nights
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals as stated in cruise program
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- On board insurance
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2018 to 5 January 2019.
1 Customer reviews for President Cruise
Based on 1 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise tripWrite a review
Very good 0
Recent viewed cruises