Halong Gray Line Cruise 2 days
Cruises level: 1 night on cruise 4 star Cruise Build: 2014 No of cabins: 14 cabin
Great for: Single, Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Special Features Halong Gray Line Cruise
Cabins and rates
Halong Gray Line Cruise 2 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L/ D)
Appox 07.45 Pick-up at hotels if located in the Hanoi Old Quarter (upon your private booking of Gray Line shuttle bus); departing to Halong Bay with stopovers for refreshing en route.
12.00 Arriving and enjoying fresh tea at Gray Line Lobby before check-in. 12.30 Entering Gray Line Cruise via a private pier and being warmly welcomed by the crew. Enjoying welcome drinks when listening to the Briefing of the main Tour guide and check-in
13.30 Having a delicious Lunch while the Cruise goes ahead to the Bay. At your leisure after lunch to enjoy hundreds of limestone islands with various shapes. This is the best time to watch unparalleled scenery of Halong in a slow motion.
15:00 Arriving at Luon Cave by tender boat. We will discover the area’s tranquility by kayaks or rowing boats. Relaxing on the kayaks and boats is a more brilliant way to experience the special view of this sea.
16:00 Stopping over at Titov Island. We will have various choices to be by your own, having sunbath, swimming or conquering the peak of the Titov to admire the Bay’s panorama. Recommendation: Climb up the top of the island and enjoy bird's-eye view!
17:30 Going back to the boat for relaxation at the dusk. Enjoy FREE seasonal fruits on the sundeck. Other drinks will be subject to special rates or seasonal promotions.
18.30 Joining a cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Try to make it well and check how well you can cook or prepare for Vietnamese foods.
19.30 A dinner with local gourmet will be served with BBQ fresh seafood. After dinner: Free choice of evening activities (movie watching, fishing tools and guitars, cards, etc. are all available). Some activities are to be ordered in advance.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/ L)
06.00 Waking up at dawn for morning exercise (Tai Chi Quan) or enjoying beautiful moments when a blazing sunrise breaks the clouds of the island on the bay (exercises are upon desire).
07.00 Light breakfast will be ready with cakes, bread, tea and coffee, noodle soup, etc.
07:45 Tender boat will pick us up to visit the Surprising (Sung Sot) Cave, discovered in 1901, and now being a must-to-see tourist attraction for its extensive space. After the rock formation and millions years of water erosion, the cave is now featured by hundreds of marvelous stalactites, stalagmites and grandeur stone chambers which are incomparable with any cave in Gulf of Tonkin. (Shoes, sandals and convenient clothes are recommended to visit the Cave).
09:15 Coming back to our cruise for freshening check-out. Cabins will be cleaned up soon whilst we can enjoy drink and sunbath on the half-open-air sundeck of the Gray Line.
10:30 Enjoying a tasty farewell buffet lunch while the boat continuously cruises back.
11:30 Time for us to say goodbye with the Crew, and give them feedback about the trip. We can have some tea or other drinks at Gray Line Lobby and wait for our shuttle bus (or private cars) to return to Hanoi or the next destination.
Halong Gray Line Cruise 3 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L/ D)
Day 2: Halong Bay (B/ L/ D)
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/ L)
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Theme Cruise
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Rowing Boat
- Safety box at reception
- Newspagers and magazine
- Tender for sightseeing
- 24-hour Security
- Masssage and Spa
- Baby cot
Activities on Board
- Singing and Dancing
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Biking in Cat Ba island
- Bamboo boat trip
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Accommodation in a twin share or double cabin
- All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B-= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner, BR= Brunch)
- An English speaking guide.
- Sightseeing admissions
- Service charges
- Shuttle bus round trip Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
- Tips (tip is up to you & not required)
- Other personal service not mentioned above.
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas...
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
1, Cancellation Policy:
The following policies shall apply to all kind of service cancellations if you cancel your tour at a later stage:
- Above 15 days 100% refund of total costs deposit.
- 15-7 days 75% refund of total costs deposit.
- 7-3 days 50% refund of total costs deposit.
- 3 days or less is non-refundable.
The above penalties apply when the entire booking is cancelled and apply to all services including tour, transportation and accommodation arrangements. Cancellation of luxury cruise tours might charge 100% of total cost.
2, Refund Policy:
If the refund has been approved, then it will take place through PayPal or by cash in our office. Final refunds can be settled directly in our office in Hanoi or with a maximum of 4 working days.
- If you do not receive the reply within five business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail or fax fail to reach us.
- Refund by PayPal may incur additional costs such as currency and transactions fees, the client is liable for any costs incurred
- Refund by credit cards is not possible
- Refund by bank transfer is only possible if the payment has also been made by bank transfer
- Refund via website adventureindochina.com is possible, if the booking is booked directly via the website and only the amount that was booked via our official website.
3, Confirmation Policy:
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
- Children less than 4 years of age are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 4 to 7 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 8 to 11 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin/ double room
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC
- Over 12 years old are charged 100%.
1 Customer reviews for Halong Gray Line Cruise
Based on 1 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise tripWrite a review
Very good 0
Recent viewed cruises