Luxury Pelican Cruise
Cruises level: Luxury Cruises Cruise Build: 2012 No of cabins: 22 cabin
Great for: Single, Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Special Features Luxury Pelican Cruise
Cabins and rates
Luxury Pelican Cruise 2 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Luxury Pelican Cruise 3 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay
06.00 – 08.30 Taking part in Tai Chi class on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes). Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
08.30 – 19.30 Transfer to day boat for visiting Vung Vieng village. Visit “Vung Viêng” village by a rustic – row boat, meet the local people who will help you row the boat for sightseeing. Enjoy quiet space and fresh air, you will feel truly relaxing.
Time for sunbathing on sundeck, enjoy beauty of the Bai Tu Long bay and free kayaking and swimming at Bai Tu Long bay area, a pristine natural one lapped by turquoise water (if the weather permit). Possibility of kayaking through an amazing tunnel carved under a limestone mountain.
Back to Pelican Cruise. Free time on boat for relaxing.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage Menu).
Attend the Cooking class on sundeck. Enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 – 23.00 Deluxe Vietnamese Dinner will be served.
Evening activities include: Leisure time for chatting around the bar, watching many sorts of Vietnam cultural films. Relaxing and spending a romantic night on Pelican Cruise’s music. Reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck with squid fishing on the boat.
23.00 End of Day Two program.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi
06.00 – 09.00: Taking part in TaiChi class on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes)
Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room
Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended
09.00 – 11.30: Check out and make payment in reception area
Have a buffet brunch while cruising back to the Tuan Chau Marina harbor. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as approaching the wharf.
11.30: Transfer by tender to Tuan Chau Marina harbor.. Say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 – 16.30: Return from Halong to Hanoi by shuttle bus
Stop over the middle to visit a traditional workshop
16.30 Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Theme Cruise
- Safety box at reception
- Newspagers and magazine
- Tender for sightseeing
- 24-hour Security
- Masssage and Spa
- Baby cot
Activities on Board
- Singing and Dancing
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
Cruise Inclusions & Options
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child below 5 years old is F.O.C sharing room with parents.
- Child from 5 to 12 staying on separate bed: charge 75% adult price, sharing room with parents
- Child over 12 years old consider as adult
2 Customer reviews for Luxury Pelican Cruise
Based on 2 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise tripWrite a review
Very good 0
Recent viewed cruises